The 'Nani' Weeb T-Shirt
"Wait! What?! NANI? Check out this t-shirt exclusive to our 'Weeb' range, printed on 100% ring-spun cotton!"
Buy TODAY for FREE fully tracked shipping to the US/EU on ALL clothing orders (or orders over $20) until the END of this MONTH!
WHY Kaioken Clothing Ltd?
- The PERFECT way to express your love for your favourite HEROES! 🔥
- Our garments are DESIGNED, CREATED and MANUFACTURED EXCLUSIVELY by and for Kaioken Clothing Ltd, accept no imitations! 🎨
- Only the HIGHEST quality fabrics and full print EPSON CISS inks! 🏆
- Our clothes AREN'T based on asian sizes, our items ARE based on STANDARD US/EU sizes, but please check our size chart below or on our 'size chart' page before ordering. 📐
- FREE TRACKED SHIPPING on offer for this month only! 📦
Please note the 'KaiokenClothing.com' pattern on the images is a watermark to protect our designs, it is not on the garment.
Currently we are offering totally FREE worldwide shipping on ALL clothing orders (or orders over $20). Other rates are calculated at checkout, and are usually between $2-$3 per order.
• How can I pay/checkout? 💳
You can pay using any well-known credit card or via PayPal. Either hit the 'Add to Cart' button, then click the Shopping Cart icon in the top right hand corner OR hit the 'Buy Now' button to go straight to checkout!
• I've got a discount code, how do I use it? 💸
At checkout there is an option to enter your discount code - on mobile click the drop-down or on desktop enter it into the box on the left hand side.
• How do I know what my size is? 📏
Unlike many anime stores, our site is based on standard US/EU sizing. We do NOT have Asian sizing. This means if you order a Large, you will receive a labelled Large. Generally our clothes are described as having a 'regular' fit, but please check our size chart to be exact!
Unlike many other anime apparel companies that sell in 'Asian Sizing', our sizes are in general American standardized sizes. All of our products and designs are made in house, exclusively by us, exclusively for you! If you usually wear a 'Large', a 'Large' should fit you well. Please check our size charts below to be sure! 👕 📐